All Muslim Must Change To Christian To Avoid Hell Fire – EX- MUSLIM PRIEST LAMENTED

While I was working in a
muslim mosque as an imam,
as a parish priest, I preach in
my parish that Jesus Christ is
not God, for me, God was
only Allah, and I believed
Allah never got married, so
no sons for Allah. So I
preached there that Jesus is
not God.
Then somebody ask me, who
is Jesus?’’ from the crowd.
Maybe a muslim, but he
asked me, who is Jesus?’’ I
was preaching he is not God,
but the question is who is
he? To know who is Jesus? I
read the entire Koran once
again: 114 chapters, 6666 in
the Koran when I read it, the
name of prophet
Muhammad. I found it in
Koran 4 places, but the name
of Jesus I found in 25 places.
There itself, I was a little
confused. Why does the
Koran give more preference
to Jesus? And second thing, I
could not see any woman’s
name in Koran: the Prophet
Muhammad’s mother’s
name, or wife’s name, no, in
the Koran, there is only one
woman’s name that i found
is Mariam, the mother of
Jesus no other woman’s
name. And in the holy Koran
chapter 3, the name of the
chapter is family of Mariam,’’
and holy Koran chapter 19,
the name of the chapter
itself is ‘’MARIAM’’ one
chapter is ‘’MARIAM’’ so I
was very curious to know
why does Koran says all
these things about MARIAM,
holy Koran chapter 3 verse
34 onwards says that Mary
was born without original
sin, she never committed any
sin in her life, she was ever
virgin.
Koran chapter 50 verses 23
say that she went to heaven
with her physical body. Even
the assumption is writing in
the holy Koran and then
about Jesus, when I read
chapter 3 verses 45 to 55
verses, there is 10 point
which the Koran makes
about Jesus. The first thing
Koran says (kallimatulli) the
arabic word which means
‘’the of God’’ and second
thing is ( ahimokuli ) which
mean spirit of God and the
third (isa masi) which means
Jesus Christ so Koran give
the name for Jesus WORD OF
GOD, SPIRIT OF GOD, JESUS
CHRIST. And then Koran says
that Jesus spoke when he
was very small, like 2 days
old. after his birth he began
to speak , Koran says that
Jesus created a live bird with
mud. He took some mud, he
formed a bird; when
breathed into it, it became a
live bird. So I think Jesus can
give life because he gave life
to mud, clay, and then Koran
says that Jesus cured a man
born blind and a man with
leprosy, e.t.c
Curiously, the Koran says
that Jesus gave life to dead
people; Jesus went to
heaven; he is still alive and
he will come again. When I
saw all these things in the
Koran I taught of what Koran
says about Muhammad,
according to the Koran,
prophet Muhammad is not
the word of God, not spirit of
God he never spoke when he
was 2 days old, he never
created any bird with mud,
he never cure any sick
people, he never raised any
dead people, he himself died,
and according to Islam he is
not alive and he will not
come back. So there is a lot
of different between these
two prophets. I didn’t call
Jesus, God, you know my
idea was ‘’He is a prophet but
he is a prophet greater than
Muhammad; so one day I
went to my teacher, the one
who taught me 10 years in
Arabic college, and I ask him,
teacher, how did God
created the universe? Then
he said God created the
universe through the word,’’
THROUGH THE WORD. Then
my question is: ‘’WORD’’ is
creator or creation? He must
clear this, my question is
whether the WORD of God is
creator or creation. Koran
says Jesus is WORD of God.
If my teacher says word of
God is creator, which means
Jesus is the creator, then
muslim must become
Christian suppose if he says
the word is creation he will
be trapped. You know why?
He said everything was
created through the word.
Suppose if he said the word
is creation, then how did God
created the word? So he
cannot say that the word is
creator, or creation, so he
was quite angry he push me
out of his room and said
word is not God, not creator
or the creation you get out of
here, ‘’he said The reason
why Muslim doesn’t accept
to be Christian is because
they are blinded with the
wrong teaching of their
priest, Imam. They said that
the word is creation they try
to prove it wrongly…… they
say the word is not creator,
not the creation, but not
God. And no creation also.
They don’t equal with God,
that all their problem. So
when he said that I told my
teacher, word is not the
creator or the creation.’’ So,
that is why Christian says the
word is son of God. Then he
told me if there is son for
God, I must show him the
wife of God. That without
wife no chance of having a
son then I showed him a
portion from the Koran.
Koran says that God can see
without eyes, God can talk
without tongue, God can
hear without ears. It is
writing in the Koran. I said if
that is the case, so God can
have a child without a wife. I
took my Koran, I put it on my
chest, and I said ‘’Allah’’, tell
me what I should do
because your Koran says
Jesus is still alive, and
Mohammad is no more. Tell
me whom should I accept.’’
after my prayer I opened the
Koran, I didn’t asked anyone,
I asked only my Allah. When I
opened Koran, I saw chapter
10 verses 94. You know what
Koran says? It says if you
have any doubt in this Koran
which I give to you, go and
read the Bible, or ask the
people, those who read the
Bible. The truth is already
revealing that.
I beg all muslim to give their
life to Christ because he is
the only way to the kingdom
of God. Please don’t perish
like other muslims that is
serving the god they do not
know. I welcome you into
Christ Jesus as you change
your mind to accept him
today. God bless you.

Comments

Popular Posts