Anytime you Make a Mistake, just Cross it and Move On

When I started using Biro in my primary school, and I made a mistake, I would try hard to erase it. Sometimes I use chalk, but it later reappears. So I began to use saliva, it worked only to leave holes in my book. My teachers then used to beat me for being outrageously dirty. But all I tried to do was cover my errors. One day, a kind hearted teacher who love me so much called me aside.
"Boy, anytime you make a mistake, just cross it and move on. Trying to erase it would only damage your book".
"But, I don't want people to see my mistake and laugh at me", I protested.
"Trying to erase it will make more people know about your mess, and the stigma is for life"
Have you made a mistake, cross it and move on.that is life for u don't b scare to make mistake#just move

Comments

Popular Posts